If your dryer runs but does not produce hot air, is too noisy or simply acts oddly, we are here to provide a solution for your dryer problem immediately. Just call our local number, and we’ll do the rest. We repair all makes and models of dryers such as Whirlpool, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Bosch, Maytag, GE, Hotpoint, Sears, LG, Asko and many more.
Attempting to repair a Dryer without proper training and safety standards is dangerous. Dryers should only be repaired by skilled professionals who have the knowledge and experience to safely bring them out of disrepair. Repairs performed by unqualified people risk serious injury or even death. A relatively small outlet can easily carry the current needed to kill a person.
To reduce the need of repairs, use the following preventative measures. Proper maintenance and care is essential in keeping your dryer running efficiently. Improper care will cause problems of overwork by using more electricity to keep you clothes dry than if properly maintained. By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your clothes dryer, prevent fires and avoid many costly repairs.
8 Tips to save money that extend the life of your clothes dryer and lower the cost of energy:
1. Make sure that the dryer’s feet are level to prevent an imbalance in the machine that may cause loud noises and added wear and tear / rupture unit. For reasons of fire safety, do not place the dryer near heat producing device.
2. To avoid straining the engine, always connect the dryer directly into the grounding on your wall. If you absolutely need to run an extension cord, make sure a heavy duty, 3-pin extension cable. In case of doubt, consult the manufacturer specifications in the user guide.
3. Empty the lint filter after each use for efficient drying and fire prevention. Remove anything else that can prevent good air flow. Do not forget to clean the back of the oven where lint is deposited over time.
4. Vent ‘dryer to the outside, never vent inside. Clean the exhaust vent system at least once a year to remove clogs or other obstructions that can impede good airflow. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates that fires associated with clothes dryers occur frequently so as to cause the death of as many as 15 and 70 to 80 million in damages each year. See our links for more information maintenance.
5. Do not place foam backed rugs, rubber / plastic shoes or anything susceptible to heat in dryers. Also, to prevent fires, do not place clothing or other objects contaminated with substances like gasoline and alcohol flammable. Check the pockets of clothes for crayons and heat sensitive items that may ruin the other clothes.
6. To save energy, do not overload the dryer and make sure items are not water logged. This may burn out the motor.
7. Clean all losses from the top of the dryer. Many detergents and solvents can damage. Clean with a mild soap dish family or baking soda and rinse with warm water and pat dry.
8. Always read the manufacturer’s guide and follow the instructions for use.
Appliance We Repair
- Ovens (Gas or Electric)
- Ranges (Gas or Electric)
- Dryers (Gas or Electric)
- Water Heater
- Ice makers
- Garbage Disposals
- Central Air Conditioning
Brands We Repair
- Fisher Paykel
- Kitchen Aid
- Magic Chef
- Sub Zero
VA: Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Bristow, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Dumfries, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Fredericksburg, Gainesville, Great Falls, Haymarket, Herndon, Leesburg, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Merrifield, Mount Vernon, Newington, Nokesville, Oakton, Occoquan, Purcellville, Quantico Station, Reston, Spotsylvania, Springfield, Stafford, Triangle, Vienna, Woodbridge.